So, in no particular order,
Things I Thought About Today While Driving 9 Hours Across The Midwest
- farm subisidies
- which is worse, Juggalos or Hoyas
- why does it smell like bacon at mile marker 107 on I-55
- whether or not it would be safe to put my resume on my personal website
- wishing I could afford to have orthodontics again since my teeth are misaligned despite having worn my retainer properly
- how Pinky isn't actually dumb, he's just on a different wavelength from The Brain
- if the song "Brandy" is an earworm for anyone else
- what eats pigeons
- how best to back up all my PDF'd tax documents and credit reports (I decided on a CD)
- how weird it is that there are two Midwestern colleges with the same name, same mascot, and same year of founding that have nothing to do with each other
- how much I like wind farms (they're so modern primitive)
Obviously, this isn't everything I thought about today during nine hours, but it's the fun stuff.
*one of my new favorite insults, learned from someone on the internet. the other is "assberry".